Office of Information Technology
How can I get the Moodle Mobile app?
The Luther Rice Mobile Learn app is available for free from Google Play and the Apple Store. You can also install the app directly from your mobile device by searching for ‘Luther Rice Mobile Learn App’.
I can't get the app to work. What do I do?
The Luther RIce Mobile Learn App will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please contact our Office of Informaiton Technology if you have any problems connecting. You may contact us using the form below.
What permissions does the app require?
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio – for uploading to your Moodle site
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card – for content to be downloaded to your SD Card for offline access.
- Network access – to be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected, and if not to switch to offline mode.
- Run at startup – to receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background.
- Prevent phone from sleeping – to receive push notifications anytime.
Is there a space limit on my files?
Assignments will have a size limit which you can see. For other space limit questions, check with your Moodle site administrator.
Who should I contact for help with the app?
Our Office of Information Technology can assist you in getting the app to work correctly.
When are activities completed offline synchronized?
Why the site is asking for my username and password when an activity is opened in the browser?
You may contact our Office of Information Technology
Luther Rice College & Seminary continues to operate on the cutting edge by offering theologically sound, biblically based, flexible, technologically advanced education to students in the U.S. and around the world.
3038 Evans Mill Road
Lithonia, GA 30038
Blackboard Webmail Library MyCampus Office365